Wednesday 28 April 2010

Latest Crazes

I'm an obsessive kind of guy, so when I find something interesting or what have you I get hooked... and more importantly for those around me, I don't shut up about it. This has been the case, for instance, with my possible overall favourite film The Warriors, many times.

Currently I'm nurturing two new ones. Firstly, Charles Bronson. Big time man-crush mode. What can we say? It's a bizarre thing, often he isn't acting great and he's in bad films - I guess the guy just defines screen presence. Either way I've managed to boost my experience from merely The Great Escape and Once Upon A Time In The West to around 13 titles in the past few weeks. So it's not unusal for me to have Charlie on the brain - I found my self inventing a little graphic novel called "Bronze Man" in psychology the other day.





The new craze would be Hammer horror films, and we're starting gentley but with the experience of being me I am willing to wager this is about to get out of hand too. Especially with the possible advent of a box set on the cards. I have just watched Dracula Has Risen From The Grave and a messy little review is available on Youtube by yours truly, though I'm clearly still getting to grips with the spoken word! Next I shall probably be checking out Plague of the Zombies and then ... every single other one most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment